Friday, June 27, 2008



The pet situation has been resolved. We now own two little black gerbills, and they are SOOO cute. Their name's are che' and omar. Trevor spent spent a whole day down in his work shop building them ramps and houses for their cage. They love it. And the busy week of work is over so life is running smoothly. Tomorrow Trevor and I are going to Warped Tour! I'm so excited. And soon it'll be the 4th of July and I actually live in a place where fireworks aren't illegal. Basically things are going great.

2 comments:

Mammaratzzi said...

Hi Samantha...CJ showed me how to go to your blog and I love these cute little gerbils. I am now the proud grandma of puppies two gerbils and a cute baby Finley. Love you and miss you. Mom

luke said...

Can Trevor build some ramps and wheels like that in my house?...but bigger?