Friday, October 24, 2008

Catch up to the summer

I know everyone (or at least CJ) has been asking for me to take picture of this summer so you could see what we've been up to. And I did, but I usually write on my blog at work, when i work the boring night shift, so I don't have pictures to put on. So I thought I would now! =)
Trevor and I driving chopper bikes around Oregon on our honeymoon. (Yes i'm wearing 2 jackets, it was cold)
THE OCEAN!!! huh, I don't know. (HAHAHAHAHAH emmy quote)

Early morning 4th of July, the hot air balloon race!
One of many cool old guys shooting fire into his hot air balloon.
Over the summer semester Liberty Square paid for all it's resident to go see Batman the Dark Knight, Trevor dressed up like Joker. I did his make-up =)
Trying on clothes for Seth and Jane's wedding!
Precious!

This is the kind of dog I want. It's a puggle (pug+beagle)

also in black.
Trevor wants a Doberman. Or a Great Dane.

No comments: