Tuesday, August 2, 2011

AFTER!!!

Ok just a fair warning I will be taking better pictures, but at least you can see what's going on.
We've been pretty much finished with the inside for a while now but Trevor thought that it would look less like a hole in the wall of some shady basement if we painted the outside to be separate from the rest of the gym. So we were going for that sort of Center St. feel where even though the buildings are all pretty much connected each shop paints theirs a different color and has those cute wooden signs. So he came up with the idea of painting a city scape. For this wall we did LA =) It looks really cool when the blinds are open and it goes right to the lime green wall.
We also ended up doing the wall in the far left of this picture. We were going to leave it white but decided it would transition better if it were green. So it has a silhouette of the staples center painted on it.
Here's a little farther down by my door.
Kind of has the industrial feel with the exposed pipes and beams. Love it.
And here's a close up of my adorable wooden sign!
The salon is called Twisted Design Salon.
I really love the font.

Here is my new styling area! (Don't worry, I bought product today)
And Thank you Ikea for 90% of the furniture in this picture.
And here's my shampoo area. The sink tilts!
And of course the lovely waiting room.
Which I would credit almost 100% to Trevor.
He got the ok to buy everything, helped pick it all out, and set it all up for me while I was at work. As you can see we have an awesome TV which I plan on playing surf movies on =)


He also made me this amazing table.
(Sorry the pic is sideways)
Which I think perfectly ties the city/urban/mod feel all together.
(This is Seattle)
So now everything is ready to go! We're going to start taking clients this week to try and get the hype up before everyone moves in for fall. So you'll all have to stop by some time and check it out for real!
*On a semi-related note, I shaved Trevor's hair before we went to Oregon because it was just TOO HOT!!!!! Did I mention we went to Oregon? ;) So now he has a buzz and it looks great! Pics of Oregon to come soon I guess.

4 comments:

Janey said...

Oh my gosh, it's freaking amazing!!!!!! Sammi, way to go!!!!!

Seth Johnson said...

Very nice! We're excited for you Sammi! And I recognize that skyline!

Unknown said...

Wow- Seth and Jane are quick responders!!

I think this looks fantastic! Trevor did a great job! I love the colors. You'll have to let us know how it goes with your 1st client!

Mammaratzzi said...

Oh Samantha, I need to look at the TimeShare more often. I have been out of the loop a bit with my shoulder surgery but this is ADORABLE! What a clever husband to be able to do this for you. I am so happy for you both. I can't wait to see Trevor with a buzz. I bet the long hair was hot. I love you sweet daughter! Thanks for showing us the pictures. They are great! Love you, Mom