Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photo Shoot Trail Run

These are the pics from my trail run for the photo shoot I'm doing at school. We aren't changing much but it'll be a little different plus a background and a professional photographer taking the pic so i'll put the real one up when I get it. The actual photo shoot is this Tuesday (in two days) so wish me luck.

THE BEFORE:

THE MAKE UP:THE HAIR SIDE 1:THE HAIR SIDE 2:MAKE UP AND HAIR:
GOLD LEAF:THE WHOLE SHABANG:So basically the green eyelashes I bought will go on the bottom and some extra peacock feathers will be her lashes and extend all the way onto her face. And the gold foil will be a little less to not distract from the eye make-up and more up in her hairline. =)

3 comments:

Janey said...

u r AMAZING! Seriously, it's a work of art! Can't wait to see the professional shots!

Seth Johnson said...

wow, can you do emmy's hair for prom like this? Oh wait, I guess it's a little late for prom, well, whatever the NAU lumberjack ball is...

Sam and Trev said...

yeah, if the hair is long enough I can do it, or else I'll just need to buy fake hair. It was actually pretty easy. The make up was the hardest part. I'm not as good at it. But we did the real thing today and it looked even better. I'll prolly have the pic in about a month or so.