Sunday, January 10, 2010


Trevor got me this cute little hair cutting necklace and i love it. I'm about 300 hours into school (out of 2000) so I guess I'm 15% of the way there! ;) I still love it and my teachers all say I'm a natural. Hopefully they're not just lying to make me feel good. We have a photo shoot this month that I'm participating in so that will be a first for me. I'm a little scared but it should turn out really well. It's amazing what they can photoshop right?!?! So hopefully that'll help me out a little. I'll be sure and put a copy of that on here too once we're done.
Trevor also got a new iphone for his birthday and he loves it to death. So he can actually answer calls and return txt now. His old ipod was dead too so 2 for 1! Basically things are going great here. <3

1 comment:

Seth Johnson said...

Nice necklace! Also, now that Trevor is a high tech iphoner can I get his email address and phone #?

I'm sure you are a natural with the shears. We just watched Shear Genius for the first time today and I thought of you guys