Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've hit 1700 hours out of my 2000 I need to finish school. Things are going by so fast! And I still have so much to do. The next two months are going to be nuts.
In October- I'm on Production Team and Take-Home Team which don't sound like a lot but it is. I'm taking an extensions class. I have a haunted house to plan, set up, and STAR in for work ;) And all the birthdays on top of that! Shout to daddy, ryan, emmy, Trevor's grandpa and sister and ME!
In November- I want to be in Phase 2, which is our mini salon. I have to take Final Phase, where we learn everything for state boards, I have to take State Boards (and pass), Be on the Be Nice (Or Else!) Team, and be in AZ for a fabulous week!
Then Dec 4th is my last day. That's it. So I hope I can find a job by then. I will most likely be staying in the Provo/Orem area. With a very slim chance of SLC. Not sure I even wanna drive that far. I guess on the plus side, if I do get another job I'll quit working nights. And it'll be fun to actually get to see Trevor for once.
Graduation is the 12th of December and I should probably start thinking about what I want to do for my model. Oh and there's most likely a photo shoot this month too that I so desperately want to do. Just need some inspiration. I can't decide between the creepy where it would still be good-looking and sort of fashionable or just going with regular creepy and giving a shot at prosthetic pieces and making a creepy zombie thing.

No comments: