Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BEFORE

So I figure now's as good of a time as any to start putting pics up of my salon I'm working on here at the square. Sadly these won't be the exciting pictures so don't get you're hopes up too much! These are some of all the JUNK I had to clear out to even have a place to work.

Here's where my Styling chair will be.

Here's where the sink will be.
And here's the beautiful waiting area! =D

Plus a 360 view! and I had to stand on a couch to film this.


It's a work in progress but it'll be beautiful when it's done. Right now we're also working on painting and re-carpeting 50 apartments this summer so that takes priority over the salon right now. But we've sent out fliers announcing that we're opening it in August so I hope it's done before then!

1 comment:

Seth Johnson said...

Oh yeah!! I forgot to get the tour of the place when we were there. Thanks for the post photos. We'll have to see it in August