Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I didn't realize I had to much to post till I uploaded my pictures off my camera. I've missed out on a lot! Well I didn't miss out, I enjoyed it, you just haven't heard about it! =D In a brief synopsis, Trevor and I had out 3rd year anniversary! We stayed up in Draper, went to the zoo, Joe's Crab Shack, the imax, and ate more pizza than you could imagine. I got a new ipod, which is the cutest thing on the planet! (more on that story in a bit) And we cut Trevor's dreads! Not off, just a trim ;)

Ok so ipod DRAMA! Trevor bought me a new ipod for our anniversary because mine's been getting old. So I got the 16 gig touch nano and it's about an inch big. Seriously. So I went to plug it into my computer and it says that I need the newest version of itunes to be compatible with my new pod. Now big deal, i though, I'll just download it. When trying to download itunes my computer says I need the newer version of software, Leopard, in order for it to work. So I talked to the guy at best buy and he said as long as I have an intel processor it should work. So I bought leopard. Upon trying to install Leopard my computer says I don't have enough RAM for this software. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So after much googling and txting friends and fam I figured out what RAM I needed. I wasn't sure if they'd have it at the store of if it'd have to order it. The store had one that was almost exactly what I looked up minus a few details in the wording but I was pretty sure it was the same one. So I took it home, installed it all by myself, with the help of apple.com and their picture guide ;). It WORKED! So then I installed Leopard, That worked too! The I downloaded itunes and updated every program ever! And now I have a a super savy computer and the cutest ipod on the block. PLUS! it's so small they make WATCH BANDS for it! SOOOO CUTE! I love it.
So now I rollerblade around town jamming to my tunes!

*on a side note at the exact same time my computer is having drama my old ipod started to go on the fritz! It will only play like half a song then it freezes! But the same day I discovered this my friend said he has a program to get songs from your ipod to your computer, which you can't normally do. So he's working on that for me. It's slow going since it keeps freezing. But once he gets me all those songs everything will be complete! sigh*

And here's Trevor's dread cut. I tried to cut them with my scissors but they wouldn't do it! Granted they need to be sharpened but I had to use the kitchen utility scissors that you cut chicken bone with. Ok so maybe those are the only other scissor I have, but still.

Here's the before

Plus the back
The pile of hair left on the floor
And after!
It's not a really great after pic but basically it's all as long as those front piece so it was quite a change in the back. We probably cut 5 inches off. It's just too hot for really long dreads this summer.

No comments: